September 02, 2009

A Little Idea

So my mind has been on the idea of change as of late. TJ is taking the LSAT this fall and as we talk about the possibility of moving out of state for Law School, I am getting really excited about this idea. Because we still have a year until we would even move, I really have to look at the positives of the lovely state of UTAH. So over the next little while (yes I am not being very good at constantly writing) to list my top 10 FAVORITE things about the state, in no particular order. Hoping by the end of this, I will look forward to enjoying my days in the current condition that I am in. And if we do end up leaving (Dad I promise I said if) then I will miss this state a little more before this little exploration.

The best is yet to come...

2 comments:

  1. Just promise if you move out of state that it's a fun place for us to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swiss Days! I know you'll miss that Utah tradition!!

    ReplyDelete